Protect your data
Securing your data against malicious attacks is an ongoing affaire. Piracy, Trojan horse, ransomware or phishing are all threats that you have or could have to face. Cyber attacks are becoming more diversified, more complex and evolving so rapidly that businesses need more that ever to be proactive security solutions, more global and ready to counter all threats, both current and future.
But how do you secure your networks and business data when your protection is outdated and designed to counter yesterday’s threats? DEVICOM offers a complete range of services to ensure the security of networks and data of your company.
Steps of the service
From the conception to the realization of your project, our team of specialists accompanies you at each stage and according to your specific needs.
- Corporate security strategy
- Security policy and procedures
- Identity and access management
- Detection and intrusion prevention
- Training and change management
- Security governance from start to finish
- Security architecture
- Security compliance
- Respect of privacy
- Certification and accreditation
- Risk management and threats
Impacts of a cyberattack
The consequences of a cyber attack can be fatal to your business, regardless of industry of age. The impacts far outweigh the costs associated with downtime and production. In the majority of cases, the impacts are pernicious and have a greater economic impact than the attack suggests.
- Securing post-incident client data
- Improvement of cybersecurity devices
- Request for ransom
- Public relation
- Lawyer fees and legal fees
- Regulatory compliance
- Customer notification of intrusion
- Technical inquiry
- Website disfiguration
- Erosion of turnover
- Loss of customer confidence
- Loss of intellectual property
- Depreciation of the brand value
- Total loss of service
- Theft of personal data
- Increase in the cost of debt
- Increase in insurance premiums
- Impact related to business disruption
A single cyber attack costs an average of 54 653$* to small and medium-sized businesses!
And this amount does not include the hidden costs and effects that are difficult to monetarily quantify as a devaluation of your company’s name and image – the reputation you have built every day for years.
*According to a 2015 Kaspersky Lab and B2B International survey of more than 5 500 companies in 26 countries around the world.
**Illustration Iceberg – Winter vector created by macrovector – www.freepik.com
By 2020, more than 60% of companies will be victims of major attacks.
Be prepared for all eventualities! »