Protect your data
Securing your data against malicious attacks is an ongoing affair. Piracy, Trojan horse, ransomware or phishing are all threats that could happen to you. Cyber attacks are becoming more diversified, more complex and are evolving so rapidly that businesses need more than ever to be proactive security solutions, more global and ready to counter all threats, both current and in the future.
How do you secure your networks and business data when your protection is outdated and designed to counter yesterday’s threats? DEVICOM offers a complete range of services to ensure the security of networks and data of your business.
Every step of the way
From the conception to the realization of your project, our team of specialists accompanies you at each stage and according to your specific needs.
- Corporate security strategy
- Security policy and procedures
- Identity and access management
- Detection and intrusion prevention
- Training and change management
- Security governance from start to finish
- Security architecture
- Security compliance
- Respect of privacy
- Certification and accreditation
- Risk management and threats
Impacts of a cyberattack
The consequences of a cyber attack can be fatal to your business. The impacts far outweigh the costs associated with downtime and production. In a majority of cases, the impacts are pernicious and have a greater economic impact than the attack suggests.
- Securing post-incident client data
- Improvement of cybersecurity devices
- Ransom requests
- Public relations
- Lawyer and legal fees
- Regulatory compliance
- Customer notification of intrusion
- Technical inquiry
- Website hacking
- Erosion of turnover
- Loss of customer trust
- Loss of intellectual property
- Depreciation of brand value
- Complete loss of service
- Theft of personal data
- Increase in debt cost
- Increase in insurance premiums
- Impacts related to business disruption
A single cyberattack costs an average of 54 653$* to small and medium-sized businesses!
And this amount does not include the hidden costs and effects that are difficult to monetarily quantify as a devaluation of your company’s name and image – the reputation you have built for years.
*According to a 2015 Kaspersky Lab and B2B International survey of more than 5 500 companies in 26 countries around the world.
**Illustration Iceberg – Winter vector created by macrovector – www.freepik.com
By 2020, more than 60% of companies will be victims of major attacks.
Be prepared for all eventualities! »